SPA TREATMENTS, YOGA, PILATES, AND MORE FOR ½ PRICE OR $50
Consumers encouraged to book appointments now before deals sell out
New York, NY (August 31, 2010) - Spas, yoga studios, and Pilates centers throughout the country are slashing prices for treatments and classes by half, or offering flat-rate $50 deals, as part of a nationwide Wellness Week from September 20-26.
Starting today at SpaFinder Deal Days, a Wellness Week www.spafinder.com/dealdays, consumers can book massages, facials, body wraps, and more exotic treatments, as well as participate in yoga and Pilates classes for ½ price or just $50.
Hundreds of top getaway spas, day spas, and wellness studios throughout the country are taking part. Deal highlights include:
- A full body massage for $82.50 (versus reg. price $165) – Bliss (locations in: NY, GA, IL, TX, NJ, CA, AZ, FL)
- Four 1 hour fitness classes for $48 (versus reg. price $98) – Bar Method (locations in: CA, NJ, OR, WA, NY)
- Clarins Signature Facial for $50 (versus reg. price $75) - Clarins Skin Spa (NY, MA, FL, CA, IL, VA)
- Five 55-minute Pure Barre Technique (PBT) classes for $53 (versus reg. price $105) – Pure Barre (Denver, CO)
- Aromatherapy Massage for $72.50 (versus reg. price $145) – The Spa at the Mirage (Las Vegas, NV)
Other participants range from Murad Inclusive Health Spa (El Segundo, CA) and Sedona Fitness & Spa (West Grove, PA) to Red Mountain Resort & Spa (Ivins, UT) and Pilates One (Miami, FL).
The full list of participating locations and deals is available at www.spafinder.com/dealdays. People are encouraged to book early as many deals are expected to sell out quickly.
“Our goal is to inspire people to create their own week of wellness by connecting them to a wide range of new treatments and activities at fabulous prices,” said Sallie Fraenkel, chief operating officer of SpaFinder, Inc. “We hope the public will take advantage of this opportunity to explore new practices to add to their daily wellness routines.”
Named the best website for spa travel by Forbes.com and USA Today, SpaFinder is the world’s leading spa and wellness resource.