Earlier this month, Repêchage launched refreshed websites for consumers and professionals to discover skincare tips and shop products with ease on www.repechage.com and the corresponding professional site pro.repechage.com. Both new sites now allow visitors to shop anytime, anywhere—from their mobile phone, tablet, or desktop, and are fully responsive. To create an easy shopping experience, all users can now also find products by category, skin concern, and collection, and have access to full information and videos about Repêchage products and professional treatments. “With the re-design of our website, we have created a more user-friendly experience for all,” says Lydia Sarfati, founder and CEO. “Customers can now access our sites from any device, with full information and videos about Repêchage products and professional treatments. One of the most important things, for me, is to provide advanced education for estheticians. Now, they can have full access to our educational library, including information about classes we offer year round. Additionally, with our Insider Beauty SEAcrets blog, our beauty experts can have a voice, and clients can learn about the latest information in skincare and beauty, including tips, tricks, and trends.”
Visitors can also learn the entire story of the Repêchage brand in the “Our Story” tab that details the story of Repêchage founder and CEO Lydia Sarfati, what makes Repêchage different from other skincare brands, and the science behind seaweed, the number one ingredient in the line. To cater to professionals, all information about skincare education offered by Repêchage is available on both sites. The "Locate a Spa” page is featured on www.repechage.com is also updated to easily find nearby businesses.
New features on pro.repechage.com include:
- Full videos, protocols, and step-by-step images of Repêchage Signature Treatments.
- Shop for professional treatment by client concerns.
- Access to education materials and marketing materials.
- Complete calendar and easy-sign-up of the award winning Lydia Sarfati Post-Graduate Skincare Academy Classes.
- Outline of the support spas/salons will get from Repêchage, including information about the Repêchage Pro Club, Tool Box, and Business Support team, with videos to introduce you to each member for our team.
- Online form to open an account.
- SDS (Safety Data) sheets for products can be downloaded and reviewed.
To check out the new features, visit www.repechage.com or pro.repechage.com.