The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain (Avon, CO) is inviting women to experience a rejuvenating Women’s Wellness Weekend with Tara Grodjesk of TARA Spa Therapy, Inc. from Sept. 29 – Oct. 1.
The Women’s Wellness Weekend is priced starting at $600 per person for double occupancy accommodations, which includes two nights in a Studio Suite, yoga classes, a guided hike, relaxing spa treatments, floating meditation, several meals & more. For single occupancy accommodations, the price is $800 per person for the weekend retreat.
Tara Grodjesk, president and owner of TARA Spa Therapy, Inc., is an entrepreneur who has over 30 years of health & wellness experience as a Certified Massage Therapist, Holistic Health Educator, Ayurvedic Practitioner and Aromatherapist. The TARA Wellness Retreats are the cornerstone of her vital well-being philosophy and she has conducted retreats at top destinations for over 14 years. Her vision is to harness nature’s inspiration to create environments and experiences that are conducive to healing and which nourish the Divine within.
The full schedule for The Westin Riverfront Women’s Wellness Weekend includes:
Friday, September 29
- 5:30 – 7 pm - Welcome and Opening Gathering
- 7 pm - Dinner and Margarita Tasting at Maya
Saturday, September 30
- 7 am - Alignment Yoga with Tara
- 8 am - Breakfast at The Lift
- 10 am - 1 pm - Aspen Illumination Hike
- 2 - 4:30 pm - Tara Wellness Massage Spa Services
- 5 pm - Floating Meditation
Sunday, October 1
- 8 am - Breath Awareness for Vital Wellbeing
- 8:30 am - Morning classes: Options include a Riverside Walk, Fluid Flow Yoga or Pilates Barre
- 9:45 am - Smoothie break
- 10 - 11:15 am Lecture with Tara Grodjesk: “Living Wellness…It’s About What You Do Every Day”
- 11:15 am - Closing
- 11:45 am - Group Brunch at Maya
The Westin Riverfront’s Women’s Wellness Weekend will be offered from Sept. 29 - Oct. 1, 2017. To book, please visit Western Riverfront Beavercreek or call 1-866-949-1616.