From September 1-30, 2017, top spas around the Fort Lauderdale area are inviting guests to indulge in luxury spa treatments for $99 – a 50 percent discount from regular treatment prices – during the area's annual Spatember promotion. During the spa-inspired month, guests are encouraged to indulge in a variety of pampering spa and wellness treatments such as therapeutic pedicures, hot stone massages, organic facial and eye treatments, and more.
“With white space on the calendar representing a new form of luxury, it can be difficult to carve out time for ourselves, even when we know we need it,” says Stacy Ritter, president of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention and Visitors Bureau. “Our Spatember offers however are well priced, providing that extra push to find some much deserved ‘me time,’ to restore the mind, body, and soul without breaking the bank.”
Some of the participating spas in Spatember 2017 include:
- aLaya Spa at Bonaventure Resort, where guests can choose from two different packages. A Signature Facial with Derm Renewal Peel, where guests will enjoy a cleanse that awakens the senses and renews the skins nature radiance, and The aLaya Ritual, where guests can enjoy three pampering treatments in one full service to relieve muscle tension and promote deep relaxation. Both packages are 50 minutes long.
- The Contour Day Spa (not available Saturdays), that will offer guests the Lavender Body Soothing Massage, where they will be treated with hand and foot reflexology and a full body scrub, and a full body massage.
- The Diplomat Spa at the Diplomat Beach Resort, where guests can choose from three different treatments. The Diplomat Signature Massage (50 minutes), which provides guests with a Swedish massage and more; The Balance Facial With Scalp and Eye Treatment, which provides guests with a deep-cleansing exfoliating facial; and The Combination Relaxation Ritual (25 minutes), which gives guests the opportunity to indulge in a therapeutic scalp and shoulder massage, an oil hair treatment, and a coco mango manicure and pedicure.
- Pure Spa at Pelican Grand Beach Resort, where spa guests can enjoy the Pure You Massage with a Maria Åkerberg Express Facial (50 minutes), which provides guests with a custom massage reduce stress and a facial that promotes and enhances a natural flow.
- Spa Q at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort & Spa will offer guests two Spatember options: A Swedish massage (50 minutes), which relieves muscle tension and promotes relaxation, and a 50-miniute custom facial, which is personalized to treat and fit the skins needs.
Spatember also coincides with greater Fort Lauderdale’s CraveGFL Restaurant Month, a celebration of the area's culinary experiences. The destination’s top restaurants offer gourmet dinners for $37, as well as a month of special culinary events. Visitors are treated to great deals with the two programs as well as the area’s luxury hotel offering, Vacation Like a VIP.