Fall is a season during which the flavors of apple, pumpkin, and cranberry have become essential. Not only can these ingredients be found in fall food favorites, but they are also prevalent as skincare ingredients. Here are six products filled with seasonal ingredients to help maintain a fall beauty routine.
- Enriched with sugar granules and exfoliating beads, the Almond Coconut Milk Scrub by Laura Mercier removes dead skin as it clarifies and tones. The creamy texture leaves skin soft and silky. Macadamia nut and sweet almond oils moisturize and soothe.
- A limited edition seasonal treat, Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm is 100 percent natural. It has creamy pumpkin with a hint of spice that can be used to moisturize lips in the cooler weather conditions.
- Arcona’s Cranberry Toner contains antimicrobial cranberry to remove dirt, oil, and make-up. This three-in-one cranberry milk toner cleanses, hydrates, and tones as it leaves skin glowing and refreshed.
- Good Earth Beauty's Body Cream Pumpkin Brulee is free of parabens, pesticides, petroleum, propylene glycol, phthalates, sulfates, and artificial colors; is handmade in the U.S.; and smells like pumpkin and caramel with a hint of spice. The light and fluffy body cream provides skin with essential moisturizing nutrients to enhance firmness and elasticity, providing a more youthful look and feel.
- Packed with cranberry enzymes, the Osmosis Skincare Polish Face Mask gently removes dead skin from the surface. This smoothing, peptide-firming, antioxidant mask acts as a mild exfoliant and is vegan and gluten-free.
- The pumpkin seed extract Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser and Exfoliator by Murad is a unique, water-activated powder that transforms to cleanse and exfoliate without over scrubbing. Pumpkin seed extract and salicylic acid help keep pores clear, promoting smooth, blemish-free skin.