To ensure lasting results for clients, it’s not enough just to provide top-notch skincare treatments in your spa and salon; you also need to teach clients how to maintain their skin at home, especially the delicate area around the eye. Sesha national educator and licensed esthetician Victoria Piotrowski’s step-by-step eye cream application instructions make it easy to teach clients.
- Wash face with a gentle cleanser.
- Use a natural toner to balance pH of skin.
- Apply any other serums to the face, neck, and décolleté, allowing them to completely absorb.
- Using your ring finger, apply small dots of the cream around the eye, above the eye up to the brow bone area, and under the eye.
- Gently tap the cream in to stimulate circulation until you feel it absorb.
- You can also gently massage in circular motions, but be mindful to not pull or stretch the delicate skin around the eye.
- Finish with a face moisturizer with SPF for day or rich moisturizer for night.
How does your spa help clients maintain results between treatments?