The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference (IECSC), taking place March 3-5, 2024 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City, will offer attendees opportunities to meet face-to-face with many of the industry’s most prominent brands and suppliers, as well as invaluable educational opportunities. Plus, IECSC attendees can also experience the co-located International Beauty Show (IBS) at no additional cost, allowing them to not only walk both exhibit show floors, but also attend any of the free classes at either event.
If you're an esthetician and planning to attend the show, purchasing education classes is a great way to learn how to boost your business, network with other class attendees, and connect with like-minded professionals. Take a look at some of the most anticipated workshops and classes that you will want to attend (for even more classes to choose from, visit here):
- How to Succeed as an Acne Therapist – Sunday, 10:15 a.m.
- This class, which is led by Douglas Preston, discusses how to begin or advance your career as an acne treatment pro. This high-energy presentation will focus on earnings potential, a demonstration of a perfect acne client consultation, how to succeed in selling homecare products, and more. This class is selling FAST!
- Untapped Market: Unleashing the Potential of Male Grooming Services in Your Spa – Sunday, 2:15 p.m.
- In this class, E'toshia McFarland will teach attendees how to capitalize on the male grooming market and transform their spa into a go-to destination for men seeking topnotch grooming and wellness services.
- Elevate Your Esthetics Empire: Harness the Power of TikTok to Build, Educate & Advocate – Monday, 11:45 a.m.
- In this empowering session, Whitney Pratt will guide attendees through leveraging TikTok to amplify their reach, establish themselves as a skin expert, and quash damaging skin myths. Attendees will walk away with actionable strategies, ready to boost their audience, attract more clients, and revolutionize their business with authenticity and knowledge.
- So… You Want to be a Speaker? Beginners Guide to Expanding Your Influence as a Conference Presenter – Tuesday, 11:45 a.m.
- Patti Biro shares her tips on how attendees can expand their brand and influence by taking the leap to presenting at a conference. This session will guide attendees through the process to help them land a speaking gig.
To attend one or more of these classes, be sure to register here to attend IECSC New York from March 3-5, 2024. A 3-day exhibit hall ticket costs $99, but if you purchase one conference class, you’ll pay $85 and get the 3-day exhibit hall ticket included. This is your best value! (Some classes are $105, but most are $85). Purchase three or more IECSC Conference classes and save $15 on your registration. What's more, use code AMERICANSPA to get 20% of education classes.