February is an incredibly popular time for spas. Offering Valentine’s Day deals can be a great way to garner more clients by providing the romantic experience they are looking for at a great price. Take a look at what five spas are offering this Valentine’s Day.
- Dinner and 30 minute reflexology ($225 per couple)
Dinner and 60 minute deep tissue or 75 minute Swedish massage ($425 per couple)
- Dinner and 90 minute Integration with one therapist ($575per couple)
The treatments are followed by a three course price-fixed dinner at the Kitchen & Table, which includes a complimentary bottle of wine.
couples can take advantage of the resort’s Romance in Paradise package, which includes plush robes, a goose-down feather bead, one dinner for two at elements, chocolate-covered strawberries, a bottle of champagne, and a rose-petal turndown for your romantic evening. You and your special someone can also experience the beautiful Arizona sunset and soak in the resort’s infinity pool.
At Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa (Scottsdale, AZ)
L’ Auberge Del Mar (Del Mar, CA) is another way to enjoy an extra special Valentine’s Day with romantic dinner and room packages in addition to their Snuggle by the Sea experience. February spa specials include:
- As Beautiful as a Rose ($135) – Relaxing facial that uses the damask of a rose and includes a cleanse, rejuvenating mask, as well as a hydrating lip and eye treatment.
- Smoothing Silhouette ($225) – This treatment uses concentrated ingredients such as rosemary and the NuBody micro-current device to stimulate the firmness of contours and make your skin appear younger and your body more toned.
- For the love of your body ($300) – Consists of a full body exfoliation, a hot stone massage, and a mist of exotic leaf hydrosols infused with tropical fruits.
- Pretty Pedi ($60) – This pedicure experience includes a soak, exfoliation, massage with a moisturizer, and then finishes with a polish.
- Love and Bubbles ($375) – Two relaxing 50-minute massages or facials and then champagne and oysters to end.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa (HI) is offering guests a romantic escape package, valid from February 12-15. It includes:
- Three nights in the palace suite
- Roundtrip airport transfers in a limousine
- A private tour of the stars, where guests can see 80 of the 88 constellations
- A piece of jewelry from Emalia Jewelry
- Couples massage in the suite
- Dinner for two in Son’z Steakhouse with a private wine room tour
- Personalized floral bathtub menu ranging from orchids to hibiscus
- Sushi making with the chef from award-winning restaurant Japengo
- Personalized flower wall in the suite with the couple’s initials
- Cabana daybed for a day
Naples Grande Beach Resort (FL) is another way to celebrate love on Florida’s Paradise Coast. The spa’s February specials include:
- Chocolate Body Scrub and Chocolate Massage (100 min; $560/couple) – The therapeutic treatment combines a chocolate scrub followed by a full body chocolate massage.
- Chardonnay Body Scrub and Chardonnay Massage (100 min; $560/couple) – This stress relief experience uses the spa’s chardonnay body scrub followed by a chardonnay custom massage.
- VIP Couples Experience (150 min; $475) – Service includes whole body cryotherapy, infrared sauna, salt water float tank, and CBD-infused champagne.
- Love at Your Fingertips (100 min; $150) – This special offers a chocolate manicure followed by a chocolate pedicure with chocolate covered strawberries to end.
February is a great time to boost revenue by offering deals during the most romantic month of the year. Open the door for a loved one to be treated and keep them coming back.