Drift Spa at The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel (Huntington Beach, CA) has implemented spa sanitation standards to ensure the health and safety of its guests and employees. Among the standards are:
- All spa team members will be required to wear PPE-personal protective equipment to include masks, gloves, and/or facial shields.
- Service providers will rotate rooms after each treatment to allow for room disinfection and sanitation. A "cleaned" card will be placed outside indicating proper disinfection and sanitation.
- All surfaces, doors, showers, restrooms, and locker handles will be sanitized at least every 30 minutes. A "cleaned" card will be placed outside.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed conveniently throughout the spa for guests.
- Every spa service will begin with a hand cleansing and sanitizing ritual for both service provider and guest.
- Treatment rooms will be disinfected using Rejuvenate, an EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Specialized spa tools and implements will be cleaned and disinfected using an EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Plexi-Glass shields have been installed at the spa reception desk and the nail lounge manicure stations.