While Bermuda is best known for its pink sand beaches and close proximity to the U.S., what is should be known for is its luxury spa destinations. To up the ante around the island’s unique spa experiences, this year Bermuda is launching its first ever Spa Month in February.
Beginning February 1, many of the many of the island’s wellness entrepreneurs will offer one-of-a-kind spa menus that are 50 percent off usual rates. Take a look at some of the options below, each of which cost just $99:
- The Power Facial at Exhale Spa at The Hamilton Princess Hotel & Beach Club utilizes cold beam and ultrasonic therapies to hydrate and smooth the skin. This 60-minute facial is a $245 value.
- Three Graces Day Spa at Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort and Spa is offering new packages for Spa Month: Combine a relaxing massage or luxury shellac pedicure with a shampoo, cut and blow dry to induce a deep state of relaxation. These packages are usually valued between $194 and $204.
- The Winter Warming Massage at Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Bermuda comes complete with access to the luxurious relaxation room and reflecting pool. This 50-minute treatment uses warmed body oil, heated basalt stones, and a body wrap.
- Focus on the feet at Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Southampton with a 60-minute Touched by the Soul treatment (usually priced at $179), designed to recharge the mind, body, and spirit with a private poolside sundeck overlooking Bermuda’s south shore.
- Siam Thai Massage and Herbal Spa is offering a 90-minute combined head, neck, and shoulder massage, topped off with foot reflexology perfect after a day of exploring the island. The treatment is usually valued at $200 but is available for $99 during Bermuda’s first Spa Month.