Sormé Cosmetics/Holiday Glamour
“Red lipstick is classic, elegant, and versatile throughout the year, especially around the holidays, and you can never go wrong with a soft smoky eye with a touch of gold or silver shadow to enhance the dramatic look.”—Fari Hosseinian, makeup ambassador, Sormé Cosmetics
• Prep skin with Fresh Start Under Make-Up Enhancer, and blend until absorbed.
• Use the Brow Highlighting Pencil as an under-eye concealer.
• Using a wet sponge, apply Believable Finish Foundation for even coverage. For a sheerer look, use a foundation brush.
• Swipe Mineral Botanicals Eye Shadow in Caviar on crease area with the Eye Detail Brush; color the lid with Arena.
• Highlight up to and over the outer end of the brow with Status.
• Line the eyes using the Eye Pencil in Black, exaggerating the outer corners. Color the inner corner with the Eye Pencil in White.
• Apply Mineral Botanicals Blush in Mesh to contour the cheeks.
• Line and fill in lips with Mineral Botanicals Lipstick in Siren, and top with Lip Thick gloss in Clear. www.sorme.com
jane iredale—The Skincare Makeup/Holiday Party
“It’s all about the glow this holiday season, with a perfect balance of shine and sexiness to look beautiful under the holiday lights.”—Randal Hedges, retail brand ambassador, jane iredale—the skincare makeup
• Apply Liquid Minerals with the Foundation Brush.
• Blend PurePressed Eye Shadow in Supernova from the outer corner up and along the crease using the Crease Brush and in the lower lash line using the Smudge Brush.
• Blend Rose Gold to the center of the eyelid using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
• Using the Small Fluff Brush, apply Double Espresso to the upper lash line and outer corner.
• Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner to lashes, followed by Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara in Slate Grey.
• Using a White Fan Brush, apply PurePressed Blush in Sheer Honey to the cheeks.
• Apply PureMoist Lipstick in Sarah using the Retractable Lip Brush, and finish with PureGloss in Snow Berry. www.janeiredale.com
Michael Marcus Cosmetics/Holiday Cheer
“Everyone wants to look good during the holidays, and women want brighter skin and a healthy glow. A touch of highlighting powder on the cheeks adds the perfect amount of shimmer to balance the sultry look of the perfect holiday red lips.”—Michael Marcus, CEO, Michael Marcus Cosmetics
• Hydrate with Michael Marcus Restore Moisturizer.
• Even skintone and texture with Prime 2.
• Prep eyelid with Cover Wheel Concealer.
• Apply Eye Shadow in Miss Thing all over the lid.
• Apply Celestial on the lash line, and lightly apply Amazing in the crease.
• Draw a thicker line over and under the lash line toward the outer corner with Cake Eyeliner in Kohl.
• Use Cake Eyeliner in Phantom Cake on the inner corner and along the lower lash line.
• Coat top and bottom lashes with Mascara.
• Color eyebrows with the Silver Brow Pencil.
• Blend Lavish Blush from the apple of the cheek, along cheekbone to the ear.
• Apply Snowflakes Highlighting Powder, blending up toward the temple.
• Line and fill lips with Lip Liner in Savage.
• Evenly apply Lipstick in Ho Ho Ho.
• Dab Lip Gloss in Scandal on the center of the lips and blend toward the edges for a subtle ombré effect. www.michaelmarcus.com
“Smoky eyes never go out of style, but tiny distinctions make the look modern and very festive. Smoky eyes in russet are so en vogue, and the hint of sparkle that comes from the soft eyeliner makes it the perfect fit for the holiday season.” —Peter Schmidinger, international makeup director, BABOR
• Apply Babor Age Conceal Foundation.
• Dab on Perfect Finish Foundation.
• Use Perfect Skin Illuminator to accentuate the eyes. Highlight the area below the eyes, from the inner corner to the temple.
• Blend Delicious Eyes Shadow in Dark Bordeaux on the upper lid and very lightly under the eye.
• Apply Shiny Russet on the upper lid and Pearly Beige under the arch to highlight the eyes. Use Pearly Beige for the inner corner of the eye to create a vibrant look.
• Apply Sparkling Eye Liner in Prosecco along the upper and lower lash lines.
• Swipe Super Style Mascara on eyelashes.
• Fill in the brows with the Maxi Definition Eye Brow Pencil.
• Apply Super Soft Duo Blush along the cheekbones.
• Finish with Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Toffee. www.babor.com
SeneGence International/Holiday Sass
“It’s not every day we get to wear bold red lip color, but the holiday season always seems to be the perfect reason to go for it. All women, no matter what their skintone, can rock the right shade of red on their lips.” —Kelly Robertson, independent distributor and lead makeup artist, SeneGence International
• Prime skin with MakeSense Silk Pore & Wrinkle Minimizer.
• Blend MakeSense Foundation in Tan.
• Brighten the eyes with Corrective Color Concealer/Blender in Natural.
• Fill in the eyebrows with BrowSense Long-Lasting Browliner in Dark.
• Apply ShadowSense Crème to Powder in Smoked Topaz as a base.
• Apply Ebony Essence and Onyx over the Smoked Topaz color.
• Draw along the top lash line with EyeSense Waterproof Liner in Black.
• Apply Onyx to the bottom third of the eye.
• Apply BlushSense in Chocolate Cherry to the top of the cheekbones.
• Apply LipSense Long-Lasting Liquid Lip Color in Blu-Red and seal the color with LipSense Gloss in Glossy. www.senegence.com