There's still time left in September to celebrate National Honey Month with a sweet skincare treat. As a fan of her athletic accomplishments, I'm excited to share professional volleyball player and gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings' recipe for a glowing complexion.
1 tbsp of oatmeal (rolled, instant, or plain)
2 tsps of honey
3/4 tsp of distilled water
- Using a coffee grinder or food processor, grind the oatmeal to a powder.
- In a small bowl, mix ground oatmeal, honey, and distilled water, 1/4 tsp at a time, until a thick paste forms.
- After cleansing face, apply mask onto entire face except eye area and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask by gently massaging with warm water in circular motion to loosen.
- Follow up with toner and moisturizer.
Check out our October issue for more spa-worthy recipes for beautiful skin.