I find Arizona to be a rather romantic place, due partly to the fact that I was married at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North last December at and will now always see it as a place that makes me think of my big day. Turns out, I’m not the only one who finds it a perfect place for amoré. The spas in the greater Phoenix area are turning up the healing heat just in time for Valentine’s Day with a variety of packages and promotions.
- Valentine’s Day is made “For Your Sweetheart” at Agave, the Arizona Spa at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa. This Valentine’s Day, guests can celebrate the day of love with all-day access to the WestinWorkout facilities, the Aguamiel Adult Pool, and the spa facilities, including the sauna, the steam room, the Jacuzzi, and the relaxation area on the day of spa services.
- Tocasierra Spa at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is celebrating Valentine’s Day for the month of February with three tantalizing spa package offers. The “Oh-So-Cocoa” spa package ($225) is a chocolate lover’s paradise featuring a cocoa massage, an acai chocolate facial, and a whipped cocoa pedicure. The 80-minute “Oh-So-Inviting” package ($175) features a rejuvenating exfoliation using mango, exotic oils, and shea butter followed by a sugar butter body wrap and a relaxing massage. Plus, the package includes a sugar smoothie lotion to take home. For couples, Tocasierra Spa offers its “Rekindle the Romance” package ($150), featuring a 50-minute signature aromatherapy massage for two in the spa’s spacious couples’ suite.
- In honor of the Valentine’s Day holiday, Narande Spa at the Buttes Resort will be featuring two specialty romance treatments for couples or individuals. From February 1 to February 29, guests can indulge in an 80-minute “Champagne and Rose Body Exfoliation” or a 50-minute “Couples Massage.” Guests at the spa will also enjoy access to the two pools on property, the four secluded hillside whirlpools, and the fully equipped fitness center.
- Joya Spa and Salon at Montelucia Resort & Spa will unveil new spa treatments for the Valentine’s Day holiday, including the 80-minute Diamond Facial. By combining three different targeted facial massage techniques to lift and tighten the skin and the use of ATP to energize dormant cells and marine DNA to protect the skin, clients’ skin will be left plump and glowing. The new Sugar Kiss Body Treatment involves a 50-miute Sugar Kiss Soufflé Scrub and relaxing massage with whipped sugar kiss body butter. Meanwhile, couples can enjoy Be My Valentine, a couple’s massage with a glass of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Things are getting spicy at Salon Mila at el Pedregal this Valentine’s Day. The salon and Mila Lingerie Boutique will be offering a new package designed for romantics. Available until February 15, The Sweet Heart Package includes a Love Energy facial, a Chocolate Dipped Strawberry and Ice Cream Pedicure, and hair blowout and makeup application. Guests will also be treated to a complimentary glass of champagne and a Red Hanky Panky Rose underwear gift.
- Kimpton's FireSky Resort and Jurlique Spa brings wine, roses, and romance together for this Valentine’s Day holiday. The “Tuscan Wine Therapy Body Treatment” offers a mix of Mediterranean olive oil, crushed grapeseeds, blackberry fibers, and red wine and is available for $125 per person for 60 minutes, including gratuity (regularly $150). The Rose Harmony Duo pairs a rose-petal soak with a rejuvenating massage with Jurlique's signature rose petal body oil. This 90-minute treatment is available for $180 and includes gratuity (regularly $216).
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North offers myriad ways to capture the romance. For the month of February, the Spa and Salon will feature a special romantic twist on the Tapas Tasting Menu. Guests can choose two specialty 25-minute tapas treatments inspired by the season for the special rate of $99. Salon guests can select from a seasonal Martini and Manicure or Margarita and Makeup option for $75.
What are you doing at your spa to celebrate Valentine's Day? Share your ideas here!