Baby Foot Original and Men's Exfoliation Foot Peels contain 16 types of natural extracts, which exfoliate and moisturize at the same time. The principal ingredient of Baby Foot is fruit acid, which is very gentle when compared with other acids. The fruit acid penetrates the layers of dead skin cells and breaks down the desmosomes, which hold the layers together. With this process, skin is undamaged but peels easily away from the fresh layer beneath. After peeling, feet are reborn, just like a baby’s foot, leaving them healthy and beautiful. The convenient pre-filled disposable 3D booties contain the highest-quality ingredients, making Baby Foot simple, effective, and effortless to use. Baby Foot is designed to remove the unsightly dead skin cells on feet that build up over time and can contribute to numerous problems associated with the soles of the feet. Dead skin cells accumulate due to pressure and friction from ordinary activities such as standing, exercising, and wearing shoes. In many cases, feet become cracked and painful from the accumulation of dead skin. In the past, frequent use of foot files and razors were used to remove the dead skin on the feet. However, this is a temporary fix because, as recent research indicates, filing generates more friction to the soles of the feet, which in turn creates more dead skin. "More than ever, convenient at-home treatments that deliver professional results are in high demand," says Vera Gibbons, owner and CEO of Baby Foot USA. "With our pre-filled disposable booties, you just cut open and use. It’s that easy! Skincare professionals continue to make Baby Foot available to clients as a spa treatment and the perfect self-care solution for feet.”
Here, discover how to treat your clients to the Baby Foot Original and Men's Exfoliation Foot Peels.
What You'll Need:
1. Baby Foot Moisturizing Foot Mask: This 15-minute, no-peel, and unscented treatment works great for newly peeled feet that might feel dry over time. It is also great to use when you’re in between treatments but want to maintain high moisturization levels for the feet. Treat dry feet while keeping them baby smooth with our moisturizing foot mask.
2. Baby Foot Original Exfoliation Foot Peel: This one-hour lavender-scented foot peel treatment is similar to a chemical peel and will make feet feel smooth and soft. Most foot exfoliant products can leave feet dry, but this product features 16 natural extracts that are formulated to exfoliate and moisturize at the same time, creating a luxurious experience. It also includes a small amount of salicylic acid with the fruit acid to soften feet and induce peeling.
3. Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel for Men: This one-hour mint-scented foot peel was designed especially for men and their foot treatment needs—it fits up to a men’s size 14! Our Baby Foot Peel for Men uses the powers of 16 natural ingredients and fruit acid to remove dead skin off feet.
1. After cleansing feet, put the Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel plastic booties on both feet and secure the booties around each ankle using the enclosed pieces of adhesive tape. (Note: We recommend placing a pair of socks over the plastic booties and remaining seated.)
2. Wear the plastic booties for one hour to allow product to absorb. (Note: To enhance the effects of the Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel, we recommend soaking feet prior to the treatment.)
3. After one hour, remove the plastic booties and wash feet with soap and water.
4. The dead skin cells will begin to peel five to seven days after the initial application.
5. The dead skin cells could continue to peel naturally for up to two weeks, depending on the amount of dead skin on the feet, leaving feet soft and smooth, just like a baby's foot. Recommended usage is every two to three months. If reapplication is necessary, wait two weeks before using again. Each pair of plastic booties are for single application use.
6. Once the peeling process is complete, follow up with the Baby Foot Moisturizing Foot Mask. After cleansing feet, put the Baby Foot Moisturizing Foot Mask plastic booties on both feet and secure the booties around each ankle using the enclosed pieces of adhesive tape.
7. Wear the booties for 10 to 15 minutes to allow the product to absorb. (Note: Adjust the application depending on skin dryness to up to 20 minutes.)
8. Remove the booties and rub the remaining solution gently into skin. Each pair of booties are for single application use. For best results, we recommend using this product after you have completed the peeling process of our Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel (sold separately). Or, use the Baby Foot Moisturizing Foot Mask by itself.
Looking to offer Baby Foot products and treatments at your spa? Reach out to Baby Foot USA at (855) 899-3668 or at www.babyfoot.com.