Nail art and design is always in style, and when it’s done with non-toxic nail polishes and products, the result is even sweeter. Here are some fun examples:
Dazzle Dry: (seen above)
- Apply Dazzle Dry Nail Prep to removal all traces of surface oil.
- After warming Dazzle Dry Base Coat in a bowl of hot water, apply two layers of the base coat, allowing for each layer to turn matte before applying the next.
- Apply two coats of Dazzle Dry Nail Lacquer in Swag #615 on the accent nail and two coats of On Fleek #612 on the other nails.
- Apply On Fleek #612 using a cosmetic sponge at the tip of the accent nail and Swag #615 to the tips of the other nails to achieve an ombré effect.
- Apply a generous coat of Dazzle Dry Top Coat.
- Apply Londontown Royal Baby Blue polish to the entire nail.
- Use a fine tip brush to outline the rectangle, then fill in the rectangle with Londontown Windsor Garden polish.
- Clean the brush, and put acetone on it to very carefully clean up any streaking polish.
- Follow the same steps with the blue design.
- Apply two coats of Zoya Nail Polish in Brittany, and let it dry completely.
- Paint a French tip with Zoya Nail Polish in Eden (use striping tape as a guide, if necessary), and let dry.
- Use striping tape to outline or section off an inverted triangle at the free edge of the nail, paint one to two coats of Zoya Nail Polish in Grace, and peel off the tape when it is still slightly wet.