I have very fond childhood memories of waking up early to watch Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s wedding, and I was once again glued to the TV for the wedding of Will and Kate. Like the rest of the world, I’m also totally entranced by the royal baby news. As such, I think the latest package from Trump Central Park is downright fabulous. The hotel just announced the Trump Royal Heir Package, a babymoon experience in honor of the expecting Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Developed by the hotel’s London-born general manager, Suzie Mills, the package caters to couples in their second trimester who wish to savor their few remaining lazy mornings, spend some quiet time together, and receive plenty of pampering. “Clearly, we here are big fans of the royal family, and we strive to treat all of our guests like royalty at all times,” she says. “This babymoon package delivers the extra-special treatment an expecting couple wants, needs and deserves, including a little help toward a nice baby bauble from Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry!”
The Trump Royal Heir Package (starting at $6,000) includes:
- Two-night stay in an Executive One-Bedroom City-View or Park-View Suite
- 60-minute pre-natal massage for mom
- 60-minute Trump Classic Massage for partner
- Daily breakfast for two in-room or in Nougatine by Jean Georges
- Twice-daily selection of special teas, smoothies and mocktails
- Pre-natal pillows form the Trump Pillow Menu placed in-room prior to arrival
- $1,000 gift card to Neiman Marcus, also usable at Bergdorf Goodman
- $1,000 gift card to FAO Schwarz
- $1,000 gift card to Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry, usable online and at the SoHo boutique
American Spa’s own Nicole Altavilla is expecting her first baby in February. I think this sounds like a perfect royal retreat for our reigning senior editor!