Bio-Therapeutic recently announced the launch of its new BT-Micro Fusion, which is an ultrasonic skin perfecting tool that is ideal for professional-grade skin cleansing, smoothing, and product application at home. It features 30,000 Hz oscillation for superior results, and is highly water resistant, optimally weighted for hand-held use, and powered by a long-lasting battery. It also boasts an alloy case, medical-grade stainless steel applicator, IP35 water resistance, and exceptional weight and balance, in a small and compact unit perfect for homecare and traveling.
Key features include:
- Contoured, compact design fits comfortably in the hand, reducing size by 40 percent while retaining optimized weight, balance, density, and exceptional professional-grade quality of the original.
- A water-resistant button panel allows for easy navigation between two power levels and the three ultrasonic modes, each custom engineered for exfoliation and cleansing, clearing and extractions, and application of serums, masques, and creams.
- The new unit is IP35 water-resistant, and features a magnetic charging port and charging holster for convenient storage.
- The latest technology delivers 30,000 Hz of exfoliation power.
- The applicator is made from medical-grade stainless steel, while the body of the device is made of durable and elegant zinc alloy.
The new BT-Micro Fusion will be available in March 2021.