While she may not go by the title of chef, celebrity wellness coach Kelly LeVeque recently teamed up with Montage Hotels & Resorts (multiple locations) to offer guests the exclusive Be Well By Kelly menu with seasonal options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at each of the brand’s properties. A leading holistic nutritionist, LeVeque is also the best-selling author of Body Love: Live in Balance, Weigh What You Want, and Free Yourself from Food Drama Forever (HarperCollins, 2017).
“The recipes I provided to Montage Hotels & Resorts were inspired by seasonal produce that could be sourced locally,” says LeVeque. “Local fruits and vegetables not only ensure peak freshness but also offer a higher phytochemical and nutrient content along with decreasing our carbon footprint.”
Here, she shares the recipe for her Peaches and Greens Smoothie.
Peaches and Greens Smoothie (serves one)
- 1 serving of vanilla collagen fuel protein powder from Primal Kitchen
- 1½ cups of unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup of frozen or fresh peach slices
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 small handful of spinach
- Blend ingredients together.
- Garnish with whipped coconut crème and a peach slice.