The wellness industry’s enthusiasm for CBD has rapidly grown in recent years, so it is no surprise that resort spas across the country have been incorporating the health-boosting ingredient into their offerings. Here are a few noteworthy CBD-based treatments that are sure to be a high point of any traveler’s stay:
- The Lotus Salon at The Lodge at Woodloch (Hawley, PA) currently offers a Pure Zen Manicure ($75, 50 minutes) and Pedicure ($95, 50 minutes), which utilizes Antara Organics (www.antaraorganics.com) products and includes an infusion of CBD, warm organic shea butter, and paracress to restore moisture and ease tension in the hands and feet and invite deep harmony into the body and mind.
- Those suffering from muscle soreness, arthritis, skin irritation, and nerve inflammation can find relief in the CBD Massage ($205, 60 minutes) offered at Spa at Carneros at Carneros Resort and Spa (Napa, CA). Developed to reduce pain and inflammation, the deep massage utilizes Vital Body Therapeutics (www.vitalbodytherapeutics.com) products to rejuvenate and relax the body by incorporating full-spectrum CBD, pain-relieving herbs, and the calming scent of lavender.
- CBD and lavender team up in the Sleep Well CBD Lavender Wrap ($195, 50 minutes) available at The Spa at Estancia at Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa (CA). During the tension-easing treatment that uses CBD Essentials (www.cannaisseurbrands.com) products, the body is wrapped in CBD-infused lavender body oil, the head receives a peppermint oil scalp massage, and the feet are massaged with a moisturizing foot balm. A CBD Salt Soak foot bath can be added for an ultra-stress-relieving experience.
- Mokara Spa at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa (Austin, TX) features the Chill CBD Facial ($190, 50 minutes), which utilizes Naturopathica (www.naturopathicachill.com) products to help target inflammation and premature aging while relaxing the mind and body.
- Individuals looking for an immersive full-body experience can find one at The Spa at Château Élan at Château Élan Winery & Resort (Braselton, GA). The spa’s CBD Relief & Renewal Day Journey ($380, 2 hours), which utilizes FarmHouse Fresh (www.farmhousefreshgoods.com) products, kicks off with a 50-minute massage using Hi-Bio Hemp CBD oil, and is followed by a 25-minute hydrotherapy bath with FarmHouse Fresh’s Rosemary-Mint Hemp-Infused Fizzing bath soak balls. Then, after a gourmet lunch, three CBD products are utilized throughout a 25-minute, glow-inducing Refresher Facial, and each client leaves with a CBD take-home gift.
For more CBD news, check out the November/December issue of American Spa.