1. Using the Angled Blush Brush and the contour shade from the Lustrous Contour Duo, create a thin line from the center of the ear under the cheekbone down to the middle of the brow. Use the same shade to trace under the jawline and blend down to your neck. Then, bring this same shade from the temple across the forehead and blend.
2. With the Medium Accent Brush and the highlighting shade from the Lustrous Contour Duo, lightly sweep the high points of your face such as the tops of your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, under the brow bone, and the cupid's bow to accent your best features.
3. Prep the eyes by blending a small amount of the Age Defying Treatment Concealer with the Concealer Brush. Using the Blender Brush, sweep the darker shade from the Lustrous Contour Duo into your crease to create definition.
4. Apply the Black Eye Pencil on your lid from lash line to crease. Don't worry about precision in this step, you'll be blending it in the next.
6. Then, apply Black Eye Pencil to your lower lash line and blend under your eye using the smudge brush at the end of the Eye Pencil for a natural smokey look.
9. With your finger or a clean Smudge Brush, dab a small amount of Opal Water Color in your tear duct area as well as under your brow to brighten and highlight. Then, apply several coats of the Volumizing Mascara to complete the eye look.