CelleClé Skincare's new DetoxyCool treatment is a thermo-corrective treatment that rapidly cools and calms the skin. It's ideal for myriad skin types, including sensitive, reactive, fragile, dry, dehydrated, pigmented, rosacea- and acne-prone, aging, sagging, lines and wrinkles, and post-extraction and post-peel procedures. Developed to restore the skin's healthy activity after stressful and aggresive procedures, one application of the treatment will rapidly boost hydration, reduce blotchiness, and even out skin tone. In addition to remineralizing and detoxifying the skin while cooling and soothing, the protocol also brightens the skin and minimalizes redness, while plumping the skin's surface and eliminating dehydration lines and wrinkles.
The protocol utilizes products from a few different CelleClé Skincare collections, including AntiPollution & Tranquility, and Illuminating MultiFade & Firm, both of which are available for retail areas. If your spa offers mechanical and chemical resurfacing procedures such as extractions, dermaplaning, lasers, peels, microdermabrasion, or microneedling, the DetoxyCool is a great service to offer as a follow up treatment. Celleclé recommends offering the treatment to clients weekly (once a week for five consecutive weeks), followed by monthly for a few months, followed by quarterly.
Interested in offering the DetoxyCool treatment for your clients? Check out the protocol below:
Facial Treatment Prep (approximately 30 minutes):
- Urban Detox Cleanse: With wet hands, apply a small amount of DetoxyClean Cream Cleanser (approximately a 1/2 teaspoon) and gently massage around the facial area for two minutes. Remove with sponges and warm water.
- Peel-Prep Cleanse: Massage a 1/2 teaspoon of DetoxySmooth Mild Cleansing Gel into the skin for two minutes, focusing on areas of congestion. Remove with sponges and warm water
- Tone & De-grease: Saturate a cotton pad with a 1/4 teaspoon of pH Prep Solution and wipe the face to remove any excess oils and prep the skin. Allow to absorb and dry. Apply eye compress and examine skin to perform a skin consultation, noting any areas that may need extractions.
- Exfoliate: Using a soft fan brush to blend equal parts MultiEnzyme Powder Peel with MultiEnzyme Activating Solution until smooth. Apply the mixture to a moist face, neck, and décolletage using smooth, even strokes. Avoid corners of eyes and mouth. Steam for five to 10 minutes to increase enzyme exfoliation activity. Thoroughly remove with cool or warm water. If layering enzyme and acid peels, apply the enzyme peel first and remove prior to applying the multi-acid solutions.
- Optional Extractions: Saturate a cotton pad with an 1/8 teaspoon of pH Prep Solution and wipe face to remove excess oil and prep skin. Apply eye compress. Examine skin and perform extractions. Following extractions, apply an 1/8 teaspoon Recovery Complex to soothe and calm the skin. Do not remove.
DetoxyCool Treatment Protocol (approximately 30 minutes):
- Create the Mixture: Empty the contents of the Biodiffuse Powder Masque with micronized seaweed and organic rice into a rubber bowl. Pour the Biomatrix Activator and stir quickly with a spatula to obtain a homogenous, smooth paste.
- Apply and Set Mask: Spread the mix onto the skin in an even layer, beginning with the forehead then working down the cheeks, the sides of the nose (avoiding nasal openings), and finishing towards the chin. Apply the mask thicker around the edges of the face for easier removal. If client allows, apply to eyes and lips last. The mask will set on the skin within six to eight minutes, and can be left on the skin for up to 20 minutes.
- Removal: Once the mask has set and has rubberized, remove the mask by peeling off the client's face in one piece. Place your index finger under the edge of the mask and gently loosen it by sliding your finger around the edge of the entire mask. Once loosened, roll the mask down from the forehead towards the chin, using sponges or moist cotton pads to remove any excess mask.
- Activate and Treat: Apply an 1/8 teaspoon of Cell Surge Intensif Serum to the entire face, followed by a LightStim Anti-Aging LED treatment. This is a great time to educate your client about the products used in the treatment (CelleClé's Key Collections, including AntiPollution & Tranquility, Illuminating MultiFade & Firm, Poreless Purity & Calrity, Volume Sculpting & Lifting) and recommend a home care regimen.
- Moisturize and Replenish: Apply 1/4 teaspoon of Microlift Shield Treatment Moisturized to the entire face and décolletage.
- Eye Treatment: Apply a pearl-sized pump of the MultiRestore Eye Contour Treatment to the entire eye contour, including the upper lids, and gently massage until absorbed.
- Restore: Smooth one drop of CeraLipid Luxe Ceramide Infusion to strengthen and restore the skin barrier, and to shield the skin from environmental pollutants. Do not complete this step on acne-prone skin or active breakouts.
- Shield: Complete the treatment with Sun Protection SPF 15 or higher.