The world’s first Cosmos and Ecocert organic certified facial has made its way into the treatment room. The Nelly De Vuyst BioTense facial (50 minutes, starting at $160) uses ultra-hydrating and strong anti-aging ingredients to treat dry and sensitive skin. The active components for the facial include amino acids, moisturizing and regenerating properties, vitamin C, fragmented hyaluronic acid, and extracts from organic plants for a neuro-relaxing experience. Each of these key ingredients were hand-selected for the best health and well being for your client’s skin, but for the environment, too. The BioTense facial is completely hypoallergenic, gluten free, biodegradable, sulfate free, cruelty free, fair trade, GMO free, alcohol free, paraben free, and vegan.
Interested in trying it out? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to perform this facial for your clients:
1) Start with a clean face: Like any other facial, removing any makeup or debris from the face is important so you’re not clogging your client’s pores. To do this, use the BioTense Cleansing Milk. This gentle, light-milk cleanser removes all traces of impurities in one swift motion using argan oil components. Following the cleansing milk, use the BioTense Foaming Gel to deeply clean your client’s skin. Once this gel comes in contact with water, it changes into a foam cleanser, eliminating all impurities that might have been missed by the cleansing milk. This gel is ideal for respecting your client’s physiological pH in their skin.
2) Extract dead skin cells: Apply the BioTense Gommage and gently massage away the dead skin cells. This exfoliant will refine the skin and restore a healthy, natural glow to your client’s face. After the extraction, apply the BioTense Serum. While doing this, use the pincements de Jacquet technique by lightly and quickly pinching the skin. It’s one of the best French beauty rituals to slim and de-age the skin, leaving your client’s face beautifully toned and firmed.
3) Lift and oxygenate: Using the BioTense Extract and BioTense Cream, massage the face, neck, and décolleté. Formulated specifically for mature, dehydrated, and devitalized skin, the plant-extract helps protect the nature of the hydrolipidic film through regenerating and moisturizing.
4) Even out the complexion: Apply the BioTense mask, filled with essential minerals and amino acids, to even out complexion. Made for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin, this mask is known for being ultra-moisturizing. While this mask sits on her face, the skin will absorb ultra-rich antioxidants and vitamins to moisturize and naturally rebalance complexion. Then, rinse off the mask so the skin is ready for the next step.
5) Tone and contour: Following the mask, apply the BioTense pH Toner. A lot of limestone can be found in tap water, so this will help restore your clients skin’s physiological pH level and revive their face overall. Afterward, use the BioTense Eye Contour Gel to decrease the appearance of puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles around the eyes. To finish the treatment, use a healthy amount of the BioTense cream. This formula exclusively incorporates a powerful synergy of fragmented hyaluronic and biopolymers for immediate results.
“This treatment offers the utmost in safety and security combined with remarkable hydrating, firming and three-dimensional lifting results,” says Brenda Lemco, manager at CurAge Spa.
For more information on Nelly De Vuyst products and the Biotense Facial, visit their website.