According to the International Journal of Dermatology, a recent study found that over 44 percent of nearly 1,000 participants identified themselves as having sensitive to hyper-sensitive skin. Over aggressive skin treatments such as chemical peels and other exfoliants can lead to sensitized skin, compounded by environmental factors such as sunlight, wind, excessive heat or cold. Sensitive skin can be genetic, or can be caused by exposure to sensitizing ingredients such as harsh chemicals, fragrance, allergens, harsh soaps, and sunscreens.
The Repêchage Red-Out Express Soothing Facial helps to reduce the appearance of redness caused by the environment and stress. The express professional treatment utilizes the blend of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, and antioxidants found in seaweed extracts. These are combined with skin hydrating hyaluronic acid, allantoin, aloe, and mirabilis jalapa extracts, as well as quercetin, rutin and silver to help soothe the appearance of the skin. Clients will begin to notice visibly smoother and more hydrated skin in just 30 minutes.
Here, discover how to perform the Repêchage Red-Out Express Soothing Facial for your clients:
- Cleanse the skin and apply contents of enclosed Repêchage Red-Out Cleanser packet into your palms before applying to client’s face and neck using circular motions. Gently remove with cotton saturated in lukewarm water. Repeat as necessary to thoroughly remove any residue. Warning: Use caution when using around the eye area. Pat skin dry with tissue.
- Place a tissue over the client’s eyes and thoroughly mist face with Repêchage Hydra 4 Tonic. Gently pat dry with tissue.
- Cut open packet of Repêchage Red-Out Serum and gently apply to face and neck. Use the Repêchage Silver Ball Massager to apply serum or use light effleurage movements for no more than five to seven minutes.
- Tear open Repêchage Red-Out Soothing Sheet Mask packet, unfold mask, and apply directly onto face. Once the mask is in place, peel off plastic top at the notch and discard. Adjust mask to fit tightly to the contours of the face and leave on for 10 minutes. You may also use the Repêchage Silver Ball Massager over the sheet mask and continue the massage. After proper time has elapsed remove the mask but do not rinse. Lightly tap in the leftover residue into the skin.
- Empty contents of Repêchage Hydra 4 Moisturizing Day Cream packet into hand and apply on face gently in upward and outward strokes.
Remind clients that an at home skin care program with Repêchage Red-Out Cleanser and Red-Out Serum plus the Repêchage Hydra 4 products will continue to help strengthen the skin barrier.