Designed to provide deep exfoliation and brighten the appearance of skin, Repêchage's Peel and Glow Facial treatment features the Repêchage Biolight Luminex Mask and the Triple Action Peptide Mask. Glycolic peels are typically used in the past to help treat hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone, but they can be irritating to sensitive skin types. The new Repêchage Biolight Luminex Mask is a clay-cream based mask that combines AHA’s with deep cleansing kaolin clay to get a peeling effect without potential irritation. Follow that with the Repêchage Triple Action Peptide Mask, a power-packed sheet mask that combines multiple peptides and pure seaweed extract, to help hydrate, firm, and brighten the skin’s appearance.
Brian David Coone, owner of David Douglas Spa (Wilton Manors, FL), performs the facial for his clients fairly regularly. "The perfect solution to these winter skin concerns is the new Repêchage Peel and Glow Facial, a facial service to exfoliate, brighten, and hydrate the skin’s appearance," says Coone. "This treatment is perfect for my spa clients who are primarily men, as they enjoy quick and effective treatments, and at-home regimens that are simple to follow and achieve visible results.”
Here are Coone's six steps to completing the Repêchage Peel and Glow Facial:
1. Remove any eye make up with Opti-Cleanse Extra Gentle Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover.
2. Cleanse skin with Hydra 4 Cleanser. Use a mechanical brush to further help with removal of make-up. Remove any excess with cotton saturated with warm water, and pat dry.
3. Deposit contents of Biolight Luminex Mask packet into a glass bowl and apply with brush to face, neck and décolleté area. Leave on 10 minutes before removing with mummy mask, and pat dry.
4. Apply the Triple Action Peptide Mask to your clients face. Once mask is in place, peel off paper backing at the notch and discard. Adjust mask to fit tightly to the contours of the face and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Added bonus: Try using Repêchage's Galvanic Iontophoresis Current for seven minutes, then leave mask on for additional five minutes.
5. Remove the Peptide mask and proceed to perform a 10 minute facial massage to work in the rest of the peptides, seaweed, and botanicals from the mask into the skin. Incorporate Effleurage, Petrissage, and Tapotement for an added boost.
6. To finish, apply the Mineral Face Shield to the face for complete protection.