American Spa recently attended the Repêchage 21st International Congress, which marked the New York City launch of the new Vita Cura Gold collection, an extension of the brand’s existing Vita Cura line. At the conference, Samuel Shatkin Jr., MD, and owner of the Aesthetic Associates Centre for Plastic Surgery (Buffalo, NY), presented the findings from his independent study on the new Vita Cura Gold collection. The study analyzed 10 patients who used the collection over a 21-day period, and results showed 88 percent of participants saw tighter and firmer skin, smoother skin, and reduced dryness. An additional independent study by AMA Laboratories showed a 58 percent reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and a 41 percent reduction in the appearance of pores.
The Vita Cura B3 Lifting Treatment with Enzymatic Micropeel and Ionto Massager (50 minutes, $120) deep cleans, brightens, and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Here, discover how to help your clients’ skin appear plumper with improved texture, diminished signs of aging, and a restored look of skin firmness that will create a complexion that glows.
- Drape the client and secure the hair with a headband.
- Wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap.
- Apply Vita Cura Triple Action Cleansing Cream in upwards and outwards circular motions. Remove with a cotton dampened with lukewarm water.
- Apply Eye Rescue Pads over the eyes to protect the eye area.
- Apply Vita Cura Enzymatic Micropeel with a fantail brush.
- Spray on Algo Mist Hydrating Seaweed Facial Spray to keep the Vita Cura Enzymatic Micropeel moist. Use a fan if needed.
- Use Ionto massager set to the negative (-) position for three minutes to help soften skin and dissolve dead skin cells, creating a more clarified appearance and refined texture to the skin.
- After seven minutes, remove the Vita Cura Enzymatic Micropeel with cotton and water. Make sure you remove all traces of the peel from the skin.
- Apply the Vita Cura Renewal Toner and pat dry.
- Tear open envelope of Vita Cura B3 Lifing Mask, unfold mask and apply directly onto face. Once mask is in place, peel off the plastic front at thenotch and discard. Adjust mask to fit tightly to the contours of your client’s face. Use the Ionto Massager set to positive (+) over the sheet mask for five minutes. Allow the mask to remain on the face for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the sheet mask and squeeze the remaining serum from the envelope into your hands to massage into the face, neck and décolleté, using effleurage movements for five minutes. Finish with percussion-based tapotement movements.
- Finish treatment by using the Ionto Massager set on positive (+) for two minutes to help deliver moisturizing and hydrating ingredients deep into the surface of the skin to calm and sooth it. Then apply three drops of Vita Cura B3 Elixir Complex, followed by Mineral Face Shield to the skin.
To see the treatment in action, watch Repêchage president and founder Lydia Sarfati explain the Vita Cura B3 Lifting Treatment with Enzymatic Micropeel and Ionto Massager process below.