Carillon Miami Wellness Resort has appointed James Stern, M.D. as its new medical director. The partnership brings the expansion of the spa's anti-aging services, including new non-invasive injectable treatments, making Carillon Miami the first resort to offer offer the brand Jeuveau and plastic surgery consultations.
“We are delighted to continue the growth of the Carillon Miami Wellness Resort’s medical program by welcoming Dr. Stern to the team,” says Tammy Pahel, vice president of spa and operations at the Carillon. “Dr. Stern brings years of experience and a cooperative manner to his client interactions, and the procedures he offers add a new dimension to our wellness program that will enable guests to look and feel their best.”
After finishing his fellowship in 2015, Stern has been in continuous practice in South Florida. Currently, he heads the department of plastic surgery at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, FL. He is also board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Among the services that Stern will be introducing at the Carillon Miami are:
- Non-invasive injectables, which will treat and correct wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. Injectables offered will include Botox, Dysport, and Jeuveau.
- Dermal fillers for those looking to plump, add volume, enhance facial contours, and smooth lines around areas such as the cheeks, mouth, and lips. Available brands will include Radiesse, Restylane, Juvéderm, Voluma, Versa, and Sculptra.
- Chemical peels to exfoliate and peel any damaged and aged skin.
- Kybella, which removes unwanted fat under the chin.
- Sclerotherapy, for those wishing to get rid of spider veins found on the legs.
- Consultations for invasive procedures, including facial rejuvenation, breast enhancement, body contouring, and revision.
For more information visit www.carillonhotel.com.