Get in the know and discover what's new in the medical spa scene.
1. RiparCover Cream from Ripar Cosmetics, which was originally designed to cover tattoos and skin imperfections, is a lightweight, long-lasting, full-coverage foundation that helps hide the appearance of blemishes and rosacea.
2. Repêchage’s LED Radio Frequency and EMS Skin Tightening Machine helps to increase hydration and moisturization effects of skincare products, soften and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, temporarily tighten and lift the appearance of the skin, and reduce the appearance of dark spots and dull skin.
3. L+ Lactic Peel from Medicalia delivers a smoother and more uniform texture, minimized lines and wrinkles, and a brightened, more radiant complexion. The skin is left more supple and plumped, with a vibrant, healthy glow.
4. NuFace’s FIX Line Smoothing Device helps firm, smooth, and tighten the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, and forehead in minutes.
5. Guinot's Hydraderm Vital Energy is a non-invasive device that utilizes Guinot’s ionization method to penetrate active ingredients into the skin, resulting in an immediate and long-lasting youthful complexion.
6. The LaseMD ULTRA from Lutronic is a powerful laser that helps to rebuild glowing, healthy skin through gentle, non-ablative fractionated treatments. It offers customized outcomes with little to no downtime for all patients.