Discover six newly launched skincare products ideal for use in med spas and beyond. And be sure to check out the September digital edition for the full scope of what's new in the medical spa industry.
1. AgeReversal Peel by Dermalogica Pro uses 15 percent trichloroacetic acid and a combination of peptides to reduce the signs of aging.
2. Eminence Organic Skin Care launched the Pro Salicylic Acid Peel 15%, which is designed to complement the three-step Acne Advanced Treatment System. The peel is suitable for all skin types and uses salicylic acid to deeply penetrate skin and break down blackheads.
3. Murad’s Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is a medicated serum that reduces overall acne. The key ingredients include glycolic, hydroxydecanoic, lysophosphatidic, salicylic, and sebacic acids.
4. Topix’s Glycolix Glyco-Urea 15-15 treats extremely dry skin caused by dermatitis, keratosis pilaris, and psoriasis. The cream uses glycolix glycol-urea to hydrate the skin on the elbows, feet, hands, and knees.
5. Part of Image Skincare’s new Image MD collection, the Restoring Overnight Retinol Masque continually hydrates and releases corrective peptides to help brighten and even skintone.
6. Medicalia Skincare’s Zinc and Peptides Peel uses glycolic, hexylresorcinol, phytic, and lactic acids to exfoliate, lighten, and renew the texture of the skin.