Salt therapy experts, providers, professionals, and enthusiasts from all over the world will come together this September at the Salt Therapy Association’s (STA) first annual Salt Therapy Conference. The STA conference will expand the conversation of the treatment, including the introduction of new methods and knowledge, to the association’s 400 members.
“We are excited about this opportunity to welcome the salt therapy community,” says Allan Share, a member of the Salt Therapy Association board of directors and president of the Spa Industry Association. “Salt therapy has had great acceptance into the spa industry in a short amount of time, so it’s exciting to think about what’s possible in the future.”
The conference, which will be held at the Delray Beach Marriott (Delray Beach, FL), will take place September 16 to 18. A welcome party will be held Sunday to kick off the conference. Monday will offer guests a day’s worth of featured speakers, panel discussions, roundtables, and educational breakout sessions. This year’s topics include:
- State of the Salt Therapy/Halotherapy Industry
- What You Need to Know Before Getting into This Business
- How to Start a New Business or Add-On to Existing Business
- What’s Up Doc? Salt Therapy for Our Furry Friends
- Innovative Ways of Attracting and Retaining Customers
- Increase Your Revenue with Retail Sales and Creative Adjunct Services
- Salt and Sound: Incorporating Vibrational Music, Sounds, and Guided Meditation
Prior to the welcome party on Sunday evening, guests can partake in a special event titled “Go Fly a Kite,” which will be held Sunday at Delray Beach across the street from the Marriott as part of the STA’s Clean Air Initiative to benefit Breathe Live and children with respiratory issues.
To purchase tickets and for the full event lineup, visit the STA Conference 2018 website.