Today isn’t another manic Monday—it’s the start of Spa Week spring 2018! From April 16-22, spa-goers across the country will be able to indulge in high-quality spa treatments at a special discounted rate of $50 per service. Developed in 2004 by founder Cheryl Reid, the bi-annual event happens twice per year, once in the spring and once in the fall, bringing affordable spa treatments across the country. Here, check out six treatments from different Spa Week-spas that you won’t want to miss.
- The Yavapai Swedish Legacy Massage at Amethyst Spa at We Ko Pa Resort & Conference Center (Fort McDowell, AZ): A full body experience designed to improve circulation and leave clients feeling detoxified, this therapeutic massage is customized with either slow and gentle glides or vigorous and bracing glides to relieve stress.
- Microdermabrasian O2 Facial at Faina European Spa (New York City): A microdermabrasion facial treatment that features natural, atmospheric O2 to increase the oxygen levels available to the skin. The 70-minute treatment includes a face, neck, and décolleté massage; aromatherapy steam; extractions; exfoliation; a chamomile mask, and more.
- Warm Agave Nectar Pedicure at The Woodhouse Day Spa (Franklin, TN): This 50-minute experience uses lightly-scented warm agave nectar drizzled over the feet and legs before guests are treated to a heel-to-knee massage.
- Bioelements Custom Blend Facial at Moderne Salon & Spa (Providence, RI): A personalized facial that begins with an individualized SkinReading to determine your specific skin concerns and goals, followed by a cleansing, exfoliation, facial massage, and power treatment mask.
- Detox Massage and Body Brush at Flowering Almond Spa (Virginia Beach, VA): A 50-minute detox massage with client choice of dry body brushing or Indonesian ginger skin refining body scrub with mask.
- Full Bloom Massage plus Floral Essence and Crystals at Lotus Blooming Ayurveda (La Jolla, CA): Experience calming floral essences combined with crystals to create a massage experience full of rest and renewal. The crystals combined with the flower essence are used to cleanse the body’s subtle energy of imbalance during the treatment.
To find a spa participating in Spa Week near you, head to www.spaweek.com for the full list of locations.