Valmont Cosmetics has made a name for itself within the industry as a luxury skincare brand that utilizes fine Swiss ingredients to make top-notch anti-aging skincare products. While the brand’s primary focus will still be on luxury anti-aging products, the line is branching out in 2019 with a new cleansing collection, Purity. Available this coming March, Purity will feature nine unique products designed not to cleanse more but to cleanse better.
In its new line of cleansing treatments, Valmont target’s the skin’s ecosystem by promoting a healthy and balance microbiota (an ecosystem made up of billions of bacteria, yeast, and other micro-organisms in the body) using Swiss glacial spring water and selected probiotics. By balancing the skin microbiota and acid mantle, the Purity line cleanses without stripping the skin and purifies without leaving the skin dry.
An enticing line for all skin types, Purity’s products feature a number of different textures and texture-changing ingredients. The line was designed to provide a perfect skincare routine, including five products for macro-cleansing (eliminating visible impurities); one for micro-cleansing (eliminating invisible impurities and balancing the skin’s ecosystem); one for balancing pH; one for exfoliation; and one for purification and absorbing impurities.
- Icy Falls: A jelly that can be massaged directly into made-up skin to eliminate every trace of pigment. As it’s massaged, the jelly transforms into a light cleanser leaving the skin supple and comfortable.
- Wonder Falls: A velvety cream that transforms into a fine oil removing “full-glam” makeup and impurities within seconds of application, revealing soft, natural, and radiant skin upon rinsing.
- Bubble Falls: A rich and dense foam that forms a silky cushion between the face and hands creating a bubble bath for the face. Formulated without sulfates to avoid altering the skin’s balance, it cleanses the skin without removing its natural protective film.
- Bi-Falls: A dual-phase makeup remover designed to erase any hint of eye makeup. A non-oily formula is strong enough to tackle all pigments but gentle enough for use around fragile eye skin.
- Aqua Falls: An all-in-one makeup removal water best applied with a cotton pad to remove makeup and impurities that doesn’t require rinsing or toning.
- Fluid Falls and Vital Falls: A new take on Valmont’s class milk/tonic duo tradition. For 2019, White Falls has been renamed Fluid Falls, but still offers its smooth, white, cleansing cream, best suited for use with Vital Fall’s tonic.
- Face Exfoliant: A scrub that utilizes the smoothness of massage cream and the exfoliating effectiveness of fine, non-irritating Quartz-crystals.
- Purifying Pack: A cleansing and purifying clay mask that absorbs impurities and refines texture.
The suggested routine begins with the Bi-Falls cleanser, followed by Icy Falls or Wonder Falls, followed by Aqua Falls or Fluid Falls, and then followed by Bubble Falls and Vital Falls (used daily). The Face Exfoliant and Purifying Pack can be used weekly.
Developed to provide a fresh look at cleansers, Purity was designed to be a true moment of well-being, pleasure, and liberation, in addition to an authentic beauty experience. Purity will be available at Spa Valmont at Hôtel Plaza Athénée (New York City) and the Hotel Bel-Air Spa (Los Angeles), as well as Saks Fifth Avenue and online beginning March 2019.