Babor, a brand that's made a name for itself as a female-empowerment line within the industry, recently launched With Love, a limited-edition ampoule set benefitting the German National Committee for UN Women (UN Women). Following successful collaboration with UN Women in 2018, Babor has taken seven of its most-popular ampoule concentrates and created a limited-edition gift set for purchase. For each gift set purchased, the company will donate one euro to the organization.
The goal of the UN Women is to implement gender equality and promote education, training, and development for women through the help of its supporters, including BABOR and celebrities like Anne Hathaway, who serves as a UN Women Special Envoy. In 2018, the organization was able to abolish or reform 27 women-discriminatory laws in 17 countries. Not only that, but after women received training from UN Women, almost 7,000 of them from 32 different countries went out for a political or economic leadership career.
The With Love limited-edition gift-set includes:
- Hydra Plus, which contains hyaluronic acid that supplies moisture and simultaneously binds it into the skin, preventing moisture from escaping.
- Perfect Glow, an ampoule with a glow effect that provides hydration that leaves skin feeling fresh and naturally radiant.
- Beauty Rescue, which helps reboot skin that’s been exposed to a hectic lifestyle.
- Oxygen Plus, to wake up tired skin and give a boost of energy to the cell, allowing skin to regenerate. Due to its anti-pollution properties, it also protects the skin against the effects of environmentally induced skin aging.
- 3D Firming, a workout for facial contours as it firms the tissue while the organic silicon works to improve skin structure.
- Lift Express, a lifting ampoule that minimizes the depth of lines and improves cell communication.
The set, which costs $29.95, is available for purchase now on the Babor website.