Award-winning Texas day spa Hiatus Spa + Retreat, which has locations in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Plano, Fort Worth, and Frisco, has reopened after a short hiatus. All eight locations have implemented a COVID-19 Safety program to ensure the wellbeing of its guests and employees. The protocol includes requiring all guests to review and sign a coronavirus-specific informed consent and release form, maintain social distancing, use hand-sanitizing methods, and wear a face covering while moving through the location.
Other safety measures include:
- Screening all guests and staff each day for COVID-19 symptoms and elevated temperature.
- Requiring staff to participate in the Texas COVID-19 Tracking Program (Texas Health Trace).
- Evaluating each surface and space to develop a thorough cleaning and sanitization protocol.
- Using hospital grade cleaning products designed to be 99.99 percent effective.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing all surfaces throughout the day during and after business hours.
- Requiring each guest to wash their hands prior to each treatment.
- Pausing availability of the communal relaxation areas.
- Training all staff on the coronavirus and the new safety program.
For more details, click here.