It's no secret that the spa industry is booming during Mother's Day season. Spas across the globe have been prepping for months preparing special packages and deals designed to give mom the pampering and relaxation she deserves. Whether you're looking to get your mom a last minute gift, or looking for inspiration for packages to offer at your spa, take a look at how these 10 spas are celebrating moms this season.
- L’Auberge de Sedona (AZ): Not only will L’Auberge de Sedona be offering a Mother’s Day Brunch at Etch Kitchen & Bar, but they will also offer Moms Blending Specials at L’Apothecary Spa. Any mom that shares a photo of her babies (four-legged babes count, too) with the L’Apothecary Spa team will be given a free blending session. A special Mother’s Day blend recipe will be created for the occasion.
- Belmond Charleston Place Hotel (SC): Belmond Charleston Place Hotel’s Be Well, Be Luxe package is perfect for a moms-only weekend, including one spa treatment of her choice and one shampoo and blowout at the newly opened on-property salon, Elysium. Guests can also enjoy the Mother’s Day Brunch with garden seating at the Palmetto Café before spending an afternoon exploring The Shops on the ground floor of the hotel.
- Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa (Kirkland, WA): Normally a $260 value, Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa’s Mother’s Day package is being offered the entire month of May at $215. The package includes the spa’s signature 60-minute Aromatherapy Bliss Massage; a rose pedal luxury manicure and pedicure; a complimentary glass of champagne and rose stem for mom. There will also be pre-packaged gifts available for purchase in the spa ranging between $45-$75 featuring their favorite products.
- Cliff House Maine (Cape Neddick, ME): The Spa at Cliff House is debuting a Seacoast Rose Menu for the month of May, in honor of Mother’s Day. The Seacoast Rose Menu features the Seacoast Rose Massage; the Seacoast Rose Facial; and the Seacoast Rose Mani and Pedi. The treatments are comprised of highly concentrated rose botanicals for radiating and hydrating skin and body – inspired by the wild seacoast roses. The Mother’s Day Relaxation package, available through May 30, includes luxury overnight accommodations, $100 resort credit towards a spa treatment, a complimentary glass of pink champagne at The Spa, and a bonus gift from The Spa as well.
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami: This year, treat Mom to the Mother’s Day Aromatic Bespoke Day Package (125 min; $299) which includes a Relaxation Massage, Age-Defying Facial, and an Essential Manicure to make mom feel rejuvenated from head to toe.
- Hiatus Spa + Retreat (multiple locations): This Texas-based spa chain is prepping to pamper mamas this weekend with a number of unique treatment packages, including the Mom 2.0 (2 hrs; $260), designed to upgrade mom’s operating system with two hours of me-time and she’ll be ready to take on the world with The Comeback Massage and The One & Only Pedicure give to give mom some much-needed time to re-charge; Happy + Happier + Happiest (3.5 hrs; $260), which includes The Signature Massage, The One & Only Mani-Pedi, and The Tailor-Made Facial to leave mom sparkling; and The Big Chill (2.5 hrs, $240) featuring the 90 minute Signature Massage followed by a super-charged plant peel in The Perfectionist Facial will help mom hit re-fresh on that inner glow.
- The Phoenician (Scottsdale, AZ): Guests of The Phoenician can enjoy the Mother’s Day Spa Retreat Package, where moms can relax in the new 40,000-square-foot spa that has just opened as part of the resort’s multi-million dollar renovation. The package includes overnight accommodations and a 50-minute massage for moms to unwind on their special day. Following her massage, she can savor her spa experience in the Relaxation Lounge with a fireplace to create the perfect ambience.
- The Chatwal (NYC): A refreshing gem in the heart of the Theater District, The Chatwal treats mothers to a $100 hotel credit when booking any one of the 14 terrace suites with the MOMcation offer. Guests can use the credit towards a dinner at the infamous Lambs Club or for a relaxing massage at the on-property Red Door Spa by Elizabeth Arden, a quiet oasis tucked underneath the hotel’s lobby.
- PGA National Resort & Spa (Palm Beach Gardens, FL): Sunday, May 13 from 10:30 am to 3 pm, experience more this Mother’s Day and enjoy a brunch buffet as sweet as Mom from the award-winning culinary team at Ironwood Steak & Seafood, located inside PGA National Resort and Spa. Spa-goers can relax at The Waters of the World healing mineral pools. Salts and minerals are imported from around the globe to create this unique attraction including the Salies de Bearn pool from the French Pyrenees and Dead Sea pool from Israel. In honor of the celebration, Mother’s Day Sunday, the Spa will treat all guests to a spread of tea and sweets from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- Resort at Squaw Creek (Lake Tahoe, CA): The Resort at Squaw Creek understands that May is for mom. Guests can celebrate mom all month by treating her to a warming facial, featuring the spa’s new Sorella line. This detoxifying treatment is made to brighten and hydrate the skin using warm clay mask and a Rose Quartz Stone massage (50 mins; $125), available through the end of May.