Regent Seven Seas Cruises has launched a luxury spa brand, Serene Spa and Wellness, that recently premiered across its five-ship fleet. The treatments featured originated in many of the cruise line’s regular destinations. The program also provides a variety of fitness classes, wellness excursions, and a selection of nutritionally balanced cuisine. These beauty and wellness restorative treatments and services are designed to calm and sooth both the body and the mind.
Highlights of the new Serene Spa and Wellness services menu include:
- Around the World Massage (100 minutes; $289): The therapy features Indian cardamom, Egyptian coriander, and Swedish massage movements.
- Serene Spa and Wellness Tours: Tours that are designed to enhance wellness through immersive experiences.
- Fitness by Serene Spa and Wellness (60 minutes; $99): In addition to Pilates, yoga, and meditation classes, Serene Spa and Wellness offers one-on-one training sessions.
- Calming Rose Facial (50 minutes; $149): This treatment uses organic English roses to hydrate and comfort sensitive skin.
- Hydrothermal Suite – Exclusive to Seven Seas Splendor and Seven Seas Explorer ships, the suite is designed to provide healing, detoxifying, and release from tension.
Serene Spa and Wellness’s holistic wellness opportunity can be experienced both on shore and on ship. “Regent is deeply inspired by the peace and serenity that can be found in every region of our globe,” says Jason Montague, president and CEO of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “We are bringing the beautiful traditions and tried-and-true techniques of the world’s cultures into the exclusive experiences of Serene and Spa Wellness.”