While Parasite may have won the most Academy Awards at the 2020 Oscars, all of the nominees in attendance went home with new swag—approximately $225,000 worth, to be exact. Each year Distinctive Assets, a niche marketing company offering celebrity placement and branding opportunities, provides the unofficial "Everyone Wins" Oscars gift bag (the brand is not associated with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences) to nominated attendees, and in 2020, wellness took center stage.
Wellness highlights from within the exclusive bag include:
- Hydrogen-infused water from Hfactor.
- A Royal Crown Chakra Bath Bomb, featuring 24-karat gold amethyst with organic hyaluronic acid from Hotsy Totsy Haus.
- CBD simple syrup, available in blueberry lavender, elderflower, and vanilla from CBD Barkeep.
- A 10-session personal training package with Alexis Seletzky, a Los Angeles-based trainer.
- Hemp balm mixed with CBD and essential oils from SHEbd.
- Cosmetic treatments and rejuvenation procedures including lip fillers and chemical peels from Manhattan-based doctor Konstantin Vasyukevich.
- A brainwave-sensing meditation headband from Muse.
- A five-day intermittent fasting meal plan from Valter Longo, Ph.D., director of the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California.
- A noninvasive body composition analysis from physician and endocrinologist Rocio Salas Whelan, M.D.
Additional gifts include cannabis-infused chocolate, a $150 gold-plated vape pen, a Peezy Midstream medical urine collection system designed to improve the accuracy of testing for infections, a Soma silk robe and a smart bra that measures for the perfect fit, an sober morning dance party from Daybreaker, and a 12-day Antarctic cruise onboard the Scenic Eclipse, home to Senses Spa, just to name a few.