Throughout August and September, spas in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area are participating in the annual Spa Month specials. During Spa Month, select spas are offering special packages and services starting at $99. The promotional event, which used to be known as Spatember, was previously only available for one month, though this year residents and visitors can now enjoy massages, facials, and various treatments through the end of August or September. Here are just some of the participating spa for this year:
- Promotions through September will kick off at the St. Somewhere Spa (Hollywood, FL) with two price-reduced treatment offers. The two treatments include the Muscle Mender Massage (50 minutes, $99) and the Sun Soother Facial (50 minutes, $99). The two services include special upgrades like hot stones and facial lifts as well.
- The Diplomat Spa + Wellness (Hollywood, FL) is offering signature treatments starting at $99 (plus an added service charge). This offer is for the Diplomat signature massage, the Diplomat signature facial, and the CBD Herbalistic Ritual manicure and pedicure.
- At SiSpa at the Marriott Pompano Beach, guests can purchase the Deluxe Body treatment or the Lumiere Marine Brightening Facial for a reduced cost. The body treatment (50 minutes, $99; 80 minutes, $150) includes a salt exfoliation, an aloe wrap, and a stress relieving massage. The Lumiere Marine Brightening facial (50 minutes, $99) corrects dark spots, evens out skin tone, and smooths and brightens the skin.
- Heavenly Spa at the Westin Fort Lauderdale has partnered with Absolut Vodka to bring brand-inspired spa treatments this summer. Though the end of August, guests can choose treatments like the Absolut Summer Sangria Body Ritual (50 minutes, $119; 80 minutes $159), the Midsommar Swedish Massage (50 minutes, $109; 80 minutes $159), and more. Who knew that alcohol could be paired perfectly with a spa day?
- Spa Atlantic (Fort Lauderdale, FL), guests who book any 50- or 80-minute treatment will receive 20 percent off their service. The spa is also offering guests 30 percent off their treatment when they bring a friend.
- Starting in July, The Spa at Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club (Fort Lauderdale, FL) is offering a treatment for the neck and chest that tighten and reduce sagging skin, brighten the skin, reduces redness, and deeply hydrates. For September, guests can purchase the Wellness Ritual Collagen Facial Treatment (75 minutes, $99) or the Relax in Paradise treatment (50 minutes, $99) for a reduced rate.
- Throughout September, Majesty Day Spa (Fort Lauderdale, FL) will offer $99 spa packages including a 90-minute deluxe massage, 30-minute HydraFacial, and a 50-minute chemical peel. Guests can also purchase a second package for 10 percent off.
Note that these prices for these treatments may have tax and gratuity added to the original treatment cost. For more participating spas, as well as other local business offers, visit the Greater Fort Lauderdale website here.