The Hydra 3Ha Intensive Treatment from Sothys is a replenishing and hydrating solution to quench thirsty skin and combat dehydration. A combination of hyaluronic acid and patented boletus extract reactivates the natural hydration levels to reveal a more youthful complexion. Moisturizing serums, an ultra-nourishing massage cream, and an enveloping mask restore the skin’s natural softness and suppleness.
"The Hydra 3Ha facial treatment is beyond a hydrating facial," says Solenne Briand, national educator at Sothys USA. "It is an exclusive, luxury experience that transports the client into a total state of relaxation. The skin is infused with hyaluronic acid, from the deeper layer with low molecular weight of hyaluronic acid, to the skin’s surface to plump with the high molecular weight of hyaluronic acid. Additionally, the boletus extract, a patented ingredient, boosts and reinforces the natural hyaluronic acid present in the skin.”
Here, discover how to treat your clients to Sothys' 3Ha Intensive Treatment.
What You'll Need:
1. Intensive Hydrating Serum: This serum contains low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and restructuring active ingredients to regenerate the skin and lastingly restore its moisture. It is good for all skin types including dehydrated skin.
2. Hydrating Youth Cream/Hydrating Comfort Youth Cream: Available in two textures, these creams immediately moisturize the skin and protect it day after day. The youth cream is a light emulsion that melts into the skin for normal to combination skin, and the comfort youth cream is a creamy balm texture.
3. Hydra-Smooth Mask: This essential mask completes the action of creams and serums to prevent the signs of aging and intensely hydrate and quench the skin. The creamy mask envelops the skin with softness on application. After removal, the skin’s elasticity is renewed.
Step by Step Protocol:
- Remove makeup from the eyes and lips using the Eye and Lip Makeup Removing Fluid. Cleanse the face and neck using the Cleansing Milk and Lotion Duo.
- Apply Enzymatic Exfoliating Gel in an even layer to the face and neck with gentle circular movements. Leave on for five minutes. During this waiting time, massage the shoulders and back of neck. To remove, add water and emulsify. Repeat as required until all crystals are dissolved. Eliminate final residue with a warm towel and tone. Dry the face and then remove any final residue with a dry cotton round or soft powder brush.
- Apply Restructuring Serum to the face and neck. Help the product to penetrate with light strokes.
- Apply the entire contents of the Intense Hydration Gel Mask to the face and neck, avoiding the eye contour, using a brush if desired. Perform the Sothys-specific hydrating techniques and end by applying smoothing strokes with light pressure over the décolleté and shoulders.
- Empty the sachet of the Peel-off Plumping Mask into a shaker and add water. Close the lid and then shake for a few moments. Do not over-shake the mask—it takes just a few seconds. Stir the mask with a spatula and apply to the face and neck, avoiding the eye contour. Leave on for 15 minutes. During the wait time, perform a scalp or hand massage. To remove, lift away from the skin and rinse any residue with wipes. Apply a hot towel and then tone and dry the skin.
- Apply the contents of the Smoothing Serum packet to the face and neck with light strokes.
- Apply Multi-Action Eye Contour followed by Intensive Hydrating Serum and either Hydrating Youth Cream or Hydrating Comfort Youth Cream to the face and neck.
Looking to offer Sothys products and treatments at your spa?
Reach out to Sothys USA at (305) 594-4222 or at www.sothys-usa.com.