Civana Wellness Resort & Spa (Carefree, AZ) has announced a new wellness program, Whole Health Retreat, with Chopra Global. The retreat, located in the Sonoran Desert just outside of Scottsdale, AZ, is a five-night immersive wellness experience to balance the body, mind and spirit. It will be hosted twice a month with à la carte food and spa offerings curated alongside Dr. Deepak Chopra. The physician-led Ayurvedic program will include daily spa experiences, educational sessions, daily yoga and meditation, 1-on-1 session with a physician trained in Ayurveda, and chef-created plant-based meals. The program blends Western medicine and Ayurvedic principle and is based on Chopra’s best-selling book Perfect Health, a 20-year-old program that addresses health concerns from a physical, emotional, and spiritual perspective. “Bringing the Whole Health Retreat to Civana gives us the opportunity to inspire a wellness movement on a broader scale,” says Chopra. “Wellbeing begins when we sleep deeply, eat food that nourishes, move our bodies, practice meditation, love ourselves and those around us, live with nature and truly understand how to create our collective reality. We are confident that this retreat will help those in attendance reshape their perspectives on what’s possible in terms of physical, mental, and spiritual health.”
The Whole Health Retreat includes:
- 5-night stay at Civana Wellness Resort and Spa
- 15 locally sourced, vegan, chef-driven meals
- Twice daily meditation and yoga, and access to Civana wellness classes to personalize the retreat (guided hikes, yoga, sound healing, cycle classes, outdoor adventure, and more)
- Four days of custom spa experiences including four personalized Ayurvedic spa treatments and access to the resort's unique and immersive Aqua Therapy Circuit
- Personal Primordial Sound Meditation Mantra
- One-on-One health consultation and personalized lifestyle recommendations based on one’s mind-body type by physicians trained in Ayurveda
In addition to the immersive Whole Health Retreat, Civana guests will have special access to a selection of individual spa and culinary experiences developed with Chopra. These offerings will be available on an ongoing basis and include:
- Revive to Thrive Spa Treatment: In this 60-minute treatment, guests will experience a combination of Ayurvedic techniques to relax and invigorate.
- Pure Radiance Facial: This 60-minute radiance-boosting facial features a customized aromatherapy blend and face mask, using fresh ingredients and traditional Ayurvedic purifying herbs.