Just in time for summer, CND launched its Boho Spirit collection—a new line featuring warm hues reminiscent of the summer sun. Developed to reflect "shades of a modern tribe," the collection is available in CND's Shellac brand, offering two weeks of high-performance wear, and CND's Vinylux long-wear polish, which offers seven-days of chip resistant looks. Here, discover the step-by-step process of how to treat client's to the brand's Free Spirit design, which uses the brand's new Boho Spirit collection and a unique stamping technique.
- Prepare the nail using CND’s P.E.P. technique, which is the company’s systematic method of ensuring lacquer adheres to the natural nail plate.
- Apply a thin layer of Shellac Base Coat, and cure for 10 seconds under the CND LED Lamp.
- Apply two thin layers of Shellac Uninhibited, and cure each layer for one minute.
- Apply Vinylux Fedora to the mehndi pattern on the Wildflowers Bohemian stamping plate. Scrape away the excess color, pick up the pattern on the stamp, and apply to the nail. Allow to dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Shellac Top Coat, and cure for one minute.
- Wipe with 99-percent isopropyl alcohol to remove top film.
For more step-by-step CND nail looks, visit Nail Fashion on the CND website.