Many consider manicures and pedicures a fashion accessory these days, and nail art and designs have the ability to enhance and complete a look. Here’s a peek at some of the hottest nail looks to hit the scene this season.
Essie Sweet Treat:
- Start with two coats of a white polish, such as Essie’s Sweet Souffle.
- Create two semi-circles, slightly separated, using Essie Blue-La-La to create a macaron-like shape.
- Repeat using Essie polish in S’il Vous Play and Baguette Me Not for a complete macaron nail art look.
- Apply Nail Hardener base coat.
- Apply nude polish like Londontown Lakur The Full Monty.
- Apply diagonal stripes with black polish, like Londontown Lakur Chim Cher-ee, using a thin brush.
- Apply diagonal stripes with black polish in the opposite direction over the initial stripes.
- Apply Gel Genius topcoat.
OPI Set in the West:
- Apply two coats of Sweet Carmel Sunday, and let it dry.
- Use Excuse Me Big Sur to draw an oval around the nail, leaving an outline of the base shade.
- Use Don’t Take Yosemite for Granite to draw an arrow up the middle of the nail.
Tag American Spa in your favorite nail shots! We're on Instagram @americanspamag.