Prepare your clients' senses for an invigorating journey. The Sorella Spring to Life Facial by Sorella Apothecary begins with an apricot, mango, and orange cleanse that smells just like spring. Next, a vitamin C and mint double exfoliation scrubs away dry winter buildup. Then, softness and hydration is sealed in with a Peach and Honey Mask, leaving your clients' skin looking smooth and rejuvenated.
“This unique facial provides instant evening of skin's tone and texture," says Emily Sindlinger, cofounder of Sorella Apothecary. "It includes an aggressive exfoliation that is necessary after excess winter dead skin cell buildup. Our Peach & Honey Mask is loaded with antioxidants and nourishing ingredients to seal in hydration. The facial is finished with the layering of two ultra-concentrated serums and a luxe moisturizer, leaving the skin feeling plumped and radiant, and our cult-favorite Avocado Lip Hydrator. Clients will be left glowing and feeling pampered.”
Get the steps to the Sorella Spring to Life Facial by Sorella Apothecary here:
1. BEGIN: Perform pre-facial ritual such as three deep breaths with an essential oil.
2. PRE-CLEANSE: Use one pump of Orange You Jelly Cleanser to remove oil, impurities, and makeup. Remove cleanser.
3. SECOND CLEANSE: Mix a quarter size of both Apricot Mango Cleansing Milk and Orange You Jelly Cleanser with water, and massage into skin for one to two minutes to prepare skin for facial. Remove.
4. TONE: Spray three pumps of Watermelon Mint Hydrating Mist onto two cotton rounds, and swipe across face and neck.
5. EXFOLIATION: Massage a dime-sized amount of Cherry Pepper Peel and a dime-sized amount of Mint Poppy Seed Polish for two minutes, and leave on for two to 10 minutes, depending on client sensitivity.
6. EXTRACTIONS: Only perform extractions if the client wants them.
7. TONE: Spray three pumps of Watermelon Mint Hydrating Mist onto two cotton rounds, and swipe across face and neck.
8. FACIAL MASSAGE: Use half a pump of Massage Butter to perform a facial massage (see Sorella Apothecary Massage Video online for instructions).
9. MASK: Apply a pea-sized amount of the Peach & Honey Mask with a fan brush or fingers. Remove with a warm towel. Perform neck, back, and shoulder massage with half a pump of Massage Butter while mask sits.
10. TONE: Spray three pumps of Watermelon Mint Hydrating Mist onto two cotton rounds, and swipe across face and neck.
11. SERUM: Massage and layer Main Squeeze Hydrating Serum or Pomegranate Acai Antioxidant Serum.
12. EYES: Massage in Yogurt Kale Eye Concentrate.
13. MOISTURIZE: Apply a pea-sized amount of Daily Greens Moisturizer or Blueberry Milk Moisturizer in addition to Quench and Protect SPF 30.
14. LIP: Apply Avocado Lip Hydrator.