Get in the know and discover what's new in the medical spa scene.
1. Cleopatra from Bio-Infusions USA provides several aesthetic treatments in one system, including microdermabrasion, microchanneling, LED light therapy, microcurrent treatment, and cupping. www.cleopatraskinhealth.com
2. Cryo Generation Star T-Shock body-contouring machine is a non-invasive, all-natural way to help eliminate stubborn fat deposits. The machine is able to transfer cold and heat flows, alternated in a controlled way. The thermal shock caused by the alternation of heat and cold stimulates the thermo-regulatory responses of the body and speeds up metabolic processes. www.cryo-generation.com
3. Probiotic Concentrate from Columbia Skincare is topical probiotic skin treatment that uses strain-specific healthy bacteria to help leave skin radiant and more luminous. The formula contains plant stem cells, amino acids, and lactococcus ferment lysate to help balance the microbiome of the skin. www.columbiaskincare.com
4. PCA Skin’s Micro Peel At-Home Kit helps to improve skin’s health and advance results in between professional treatments. The kit includes a custom protocol developed by skincare professionals to dramatically brighten and rejuvenate all skin types. www.pcaskin.com
5. Anti-Aging Lip Complex from Theraderm contains peptides that nourish to prevent lipstick lines and feathering, soothing avocado oil, and vitamin E to provide superior hydration and help soften the lips. www.theraderm.net
6. NuFace Trinity Pro’s Break the Ice Facial Toning Device helps stimulate the larger surface areas of the face and neck with gentle microcurrents to help improve facial contour, facial tone, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. www.mynuface.com
For more medical spa news, check out the March/April issue of American Spa.