Starting in April 2018, Cidesco accredited spas and salons will be able to offer the first ever Cidesco signature experience treatments. Designed by Cidesco’s senior educators and examiners, including president Anna-Cari Gund and board member for education Vicky Harper, the treatments will incorporate some of the best techniques acquired from spas and salons across the globe. The first treatment launching will be the Cidesco Age-Defying Facial, followed by the Cidesco Pure Relaxation Top-to-Toe Body Experience.
“We are absolutely delighted to be launching Cidesco’s first signature treatment which truly reflects the skills of our Diploma therapists and their positioning as amongst the best in the world,” says Gund. “It is very much taken from a treatment perspective rather than a brand one so gives our members something just for them which incorporates some of the specialist techniques and super service our members are taught as part of their Cidesco Diploma.”
The treatments have been developed to be completely brand-neutral, allowing spas and salons to use the product lines of their choice. Incorporating the skills acquired while obtaining a Cidesco diploma, the brand-neutral treatments will allow therapists to use them in conjunction with their own specialty product houses and demonstrate their personalized, unique skill sets.
The first treatment to launch, the Cidesco Age-Defying Facial, is a 90-minute treatment developed to combat the first signs of aging and to encourage younger looking and more radiant skin. Take a sneak peek at what the treatment entails below:
- Begin the treatment with the Cidesco signature welcome, which Cidesco grads are trained on prior to graduation, including a welcome drink and hot towel massage.
- Then, perform a double cleanse and tone on client’s face, neck, and décolleté.
- Conduct a thorough skin analysis to determine the skins’ conditions and each clients’ individual needs.
- Following the analysis, therapists will exfoliate the face, hands, and arms.
- Then, perform an expert massage around the eyes, face, neck, and décolleté.
- Following the massage, apply a firming mask. While the mask is setting, massage the hands and arms.
- On removal of the mask, apply toner to the skin followed by moisturizer.
- Conclude the treatment with guided breathing techniques to ground the client and aid in waking them gently and calmly.