Fall colors have faded and the winter weather is in full swing, which means your clients may need a spa treatment now more than ever. Luckily, the spa community is ready with seasonal specials that are the perfect gift for any spa-goer. Here are some holiday treatments that celebrate the season:
- Spa Django (Austin, TX) at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is offering the Holiday Bliss Salt Scrub (60 minutes, $145). The treatment indulges guests with a sea salt and peppermint body scrub, followed by a vanilla bean lotion.
- At GrapeSeed Spa at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa (Temecula, CA), three seasonal treatments are available through December, excluding blackout dates. The Hot Toddy Massage (50 minutes, $130), Santa By The “C” Facial (50 minutes, $135), and Winter Wonderland Pedicure or Manicure (50 minutes, $80) all include lunch and wine or a mimosa.
- Pairing seasonal ingredients with wellness benefits, One Ocean Resort & Spa (Atlantic Beach, FL) offers a Hot Ginger Cocoa Mani-Pedi Combo (90 minutes, $130) and Hot Ginger & Peppermint Body Scrub (50 minutes, $160). Ingredients like dark chocolate, ginger, and peppermint leave guests feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Aviara Spa at Park Hyatt Aviara (Carlsbad, CA) is offering the Merry Berry Cranberry Facial (50 minutes, $165)which concludes with a complimentary Cranberry Bellini. Guests can upgrade to an 80-minute session ($220) for a peppermint hot scalp treatment.
- Viva Day Spa (Austin, TX) gives the gift of four new holiday treatments available through December. The treatments include the Merry Mani & MistleToes Nail Package (135 minutes, $135), It’s A Wonderful Life Spa Package (255 minutes, $375), Holiday Rocks Massage Package (110 minutes, $210), and Winter Wonderful Facial Package (90 minutes, $210). Perfect for the winter, all treatments are topped off with hot chocolate and whipped cream.
- Farm-to-spa treatments come with a holiday twist at Windflower Spa at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa (San Antonio, TX). Treatments include a Berries and Mimosa Facial (80 minutes, $199), Stone Crop Restorative Body Wrap (80 minutes, $199), and Caramel Apple Pedicure (50 minutes, $70).
- Spa at Sanctuary Beach Resort (Marina, CA) is offering a Seasonal Scrub (80 minutes, $179) which includes exfoliation and a full-body massage. Two Privai products, an herbal body scrub, and a body butter, will be used to repair and moisturize winter skin.
- Ring in the New Year with the Winter Wellbeing package (295 minutes, $695) at Waldhotel Health & Medical Excellence at the Bürgenstock Resort (Obbürgen, Switzerland). The package includes two cryotherapy sessions, two body sculpting treatments, a coffee peel, and more. At the resort’s Waldhotel Spa, Spirit of Orange (70 minutes, $169), Winter Calm (75 minutes, $200), and Christmas Dream (120 minutes, $290) all use holiday-inspired ingredients.
- Ocean Pearl Spa at The Westin Carlsbad Resort & Spa (Carlsbad, CA) celebrates the holidays with the 12 Days of Relaxation, featuring a different special each day from December 1-12. For the full list of dates and treatments, see the spa menu here.
- The Spa at Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel (Beverly Hills, CA), cools guests with a Sugar Peppermint Scrub and Wrap (90 minutes, $325), which includes a scalp massage and body lotion.
- Spa Montage Los Cabos (Mexico) will celebrate the new year with a Spa New Moon Ceremony (120 minutes), available on December 27. The spiritual experience, which is complimentary for guests, is led by the resort’s Yoltic Shaman who invites guests to reconnect with their inner self.
- Banyan Tree Spa Mayakoba (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) invites guests to enjoy the Hot Ginger and Rainforest Experience (90 minutes, $119), which combines hydrothermal therapy and Asian wellness philosophies.
- For both mind and body, The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House (New Paltz, NY) offers the Ginger Rejuvenator (50 minutes, $165; 80 minutes, $220). This full-sensory experience uses ginger root, lemongrass, cinnamon, and peppermint to warm the spirit.
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Miramar Beach (Montecito, CA) celebrates December with the Alpine Peppermint Foot Treatment (30 minutes, $120) and Silent Night Scrub and Massage (75 minutes, $250). Both treatments use refreshing salt scrubs and finish with a massage.
The holiday season can be exhausting, but these seasonal spa treatments are the perfect gift or a great way to relax after shopping. Take advantage of these holiday specials before the New Year rings.