Repêchage, an innovator in marine-based skincare products, is tapping into the beauty-on-the-go trend that is taking over the industry. The brand recently launched its new Glow and Go services, which combines customized facial massage and Repêchage express sheet masks for brightening, calming, hydrating, and helping reduce the signs of aging.
“Facial massage 'boutiques' and ‘gyms’ have been popping up at airports and department stores,” says Lydia Sarfati, founder and CEO of Repêchage. “These focus almost exclusively on massage. Estheticians can wow clients by pairing massage services with express mask treatments."
The services including the Repêchage Red-Out Calming Facial and Mask, the Repêchage Biolight Brighten Up Facial and Mask, the Repêchage Lamina Lift Feel Uplifted Facial and Mask, and the Repêchage Hydra Blue Firming Facial and Mask. The four protocols can be performed out in the open in less than 30 minutes and are an easy way to introduce clients to skincare. Since they are a quick treatment, they also serve as a nice add-on or upgrade to a full body treatment or massage to help boost your spa's bottom line.
Here, discover how to perform the Hydra Blue Firming Facial and Mask. Beneficial for all skin types, this weekly 30-minute treatment aims to reveal glowing skin with the use of seaweed and peptides to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and replenish the skin with moisture, creating a more luminous and uplifted appearance.
1. MAKEUP REMOVAL: Remove eye make up by saturating cotton with Repêchage Opti-Cleanse Extra Gentle Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover. Have client close eyes. Using downward strokes, remove eye makeup. Rinse the eye area well with water and cotton. Remove all face makeup.
2. CLEANSE: Cleanse skin with appropriate Repêchage cleanser using circular motions. Gently remove with cotton saturated in lukewarm water. Repeat rinsing to thoroughly remove any residue. Pat skin dry with tissue. Be sure to use caution when using around eye area.
3. TONE: Place a clean tissue over the client’s eyes and thoroughly mist face with Repêchage Algo Mist Hydrating Seaweed Facial Spray. Gently pat dry with additional tissue.
4. SERUM + FACE MASSAGE: Apply Repêchage C-Serum Seaweed Filtrate and perform the following five-step massage:
- Perform petrissage along the jawline, incorporating kneading friction. Perform 3 to 6 times.
- Continue from the nostril to the top of the ear.
- Starting from the cheeks, perform petrissage to the middle of the ear.
- Start performing tapotement movements, patting along the jawline repeating 3 to 6 times.
- Lightly tap all across the full face in a piano type tapotement movement with fingers tips. Repeat 3 to 6 times.
5. MASK: Cut open the Repêchage Triple Action Peptide Mask, unfold mask and apply directly to face. Once mask is in place, remove the plastic front at the notch and discard. Adjust mask tightly to the contours of the face and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
6. HAND MASSAGE: While the mask is on perform a hand and arm massage using Repêchage Sea Spa Hand Cream.
7. HYDRATE: Remove mask and mist skin with Repêchage Algo Mist Hydrating Seaweed Facial Spray. Blot skin with tissue.
8. FINISHING TOUCHES: Apply Repêchage Mineral Face Shield and Repêchage Perfect Skin Liquid Foundation evenly over face.